Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How I Ended Up Going To Sul Ross!

One day in March of 2009 me and my sister were driving around in our hometown (Fort Stockton TX) and it was just one of my random thoughts but I told her "I don't know why but I've been wanting to go to Alpine." and she replied "you know what me 2" so in that moment I decided to put gas and we went to Alpine!

For anyone who doesn't know Alpine is only like 55 minutes from Fort Stockton so that's why it was just easy to put gas in my car and go lol!

When we got to Alpine we drove around and saw the town and then that's when we both got the idea to apply to Sul Ross and actually move to Alpine. We were both accepted and the rest is history.

I think it's crazy how a random thought can change your life in a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment